Essie is back with another collection and it’s dedicated to Neon!
After hours, the hottest way to light up the night are these relentlessly bold and bright neons. Kick up your heels (and your toes!) in scorching color and hit the dance floor in style. Fresh, flattering florescent hues are perfect entrance-makers.
To make your neon manicure pop: use one layer of blanc under your essie neon shade.
- Bottle Service: Score the best table in the house, scope the scene and pour on the party this scorching neon fuchsia nail color. Cheers!
- Infectious Grooves. Killer backbeat. pump up the volume in the jam-miest neon plum nail polish that gets everyone on their feet.
- Shake your $$ maker: Light up the fashion scene in this electric green nail color and shake, strut and sashay your way up the ladder of $uccess.
- Saturday Disco Fever: Your temperature is rising and the only cure is a night on the town and this superhot fire coral nail polish. Doctor’s orders.
- Boom Boom Room: Feel like dancing the night away in the hottest boîte in town? This ultrabright pink nail polish is your passport to party paradise. Boom!
- Bouncer, It’s Me: Muscles, lists, velvet ropes? No problem. Gain entry and instant recognition in this intensely vivid blue nail polish that’s your ticket in.
I actually like this collections of brights- I wouldn’t exactly call them your traditional neon colors, which is a good thing and makes them more wearable for those who are not a fan that “high-lighter” look.
Essie DJ Play That Song Neon collection is available now at Nordstrom. $8 per each.