Orly gears up to release their Summer Collection later this month called “Mash Up.” Here’s what Orly had to say:
Take risks. Rock opposites. Start a riot with envy-inciting style. Now’s the time to blur the line between energetic and outrageous–with Mash-Up, the new Summer 2013 color collection from ORLY. Turn up the heat to the extreme, with hyper-brights and high-attitude hues that work the weird and wonderful with wild abandon.
Nail Polish Colors:
- Harmonious Mess is a powdery lilac
- Choreographed Chaos is a candy pink neon
- Sparkling Garbage is an aquamarine green
- Mayhem Mentality is a neon orange
- Pretty-Ugly is a pastel blue
- Beautiful Disaster is a deep plum
Orly Mash Up is will be available April 20th on Trans Design.