My interest is definitely piqued with China Glaze’s collection inspired by upcoming 3D film Cirque Du Soleil: Worlds Away. The collection has a diverse number of colors as well as shimmers, jellies and unique “collage” glitters.
- Whirled Away –Black and white collage glitter
- It’s a Trap-eze– White cream base with multi glitter
- Escaping Reality –Neon raspberry pink
- Surreal Appeal –Rich coral crème
- Def Defying – Lime green crème
- Running in Circles– Cilantro green shimmer
- Hanging in the Balance– Cerulean blue crème
- Water You Waiting For– Shimmering blue green purple
- Creative Fantasy –Grape neon
- Bend Over Backwards– Pepper red shimmer
- Igniting Love – Hot tamale red crème
- Get Carried Away –Multi-sized black and red collage glitter with black crème
The collection also comes with six strip eyelashes also inspired by the movie. The collection hits stores this December. Polishes retail for $7 each, while the eyelashes are $6 each. Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away hits theaters December 21st.