Essie takes it back to basics with six new power colors for the Fall. Here’s what Essie Weingarten had to say about the collection herself:
Whatever the occasion this season, the key is to keep it simple and classic with power color. With lean lines and smart silhouettes, this season’s look belongs to women of substance who practice judicious Stylenomics. Deep, authentic color makes a strong showing and really says a lot about where our hearts are at right now.
Everywhere you turn, you’ll find fabulous & intelligent options. There’s no mistaking this trend: Stylenomics rules the fashion world with one wave of its well-manicured hand.
- Miss Fancy Pants Refined- chic greige
- Recessionista Millionheiress- magenta
- Stylenomics On the money- opulent green
- Head Mistress Bold, take-charge red
- Don’t Sweater It- Warm & cozy mauve
- Skirting the Issue- Slinky & subversive burgundy
Essie Stylenomics is in stores now and retail for $8 a bottle.