Here’s a brief update on the colors slated to release August 10th, as part of MAC’s Fall/Winter Nail Trend collection. It appears MAC will again be teaming up with a-list manicurist Jin Soon as they did last year.
Nail Lacquers: (LE) $12.00USD/$14.50CAD
- Concubine- Blackened red with red shimmer (frost)
- Earthly Harmony- Muted Taupe with copper shimmer (frost)
- Ming Blue- Cobalt blue with teal and red shimmer (frost)
- Rain of Flowers- Blackened violet with violet shimmer (frost)
- Imperial Flower- Bright reddish orange with gold and red shimmer
- Jade Dragon- Emerald green with teal shimmer (frost)
I’m not a frost girl- but some of these colors are irresistible! Earthly Harmony seems similar to In the Buff (sans the gold shimer) released last month by MAC and possible dupe for the new China Glaze Vintage Vixen color Classic Camel. Only time will tell.
MAC’s F/W Nail Trend will be released August 10th.
Descriptions and Pics from Specktra
Just spotted this information about the upcoming Venomous Villains collections inspired by some of Disney’s most evil bad gals. The nail colors are:
Bad Fairy- Red with multichanging pigments
Formidable!- Teal green with pink pigment
Mean & Green- Purple with teal pigment- duochrome
Descriptions from Princess Livia. Photo from Lacquerized.
I’m kind of excited that three colors will be released with this collection instead of the usual two. If you look real close you can get a sneak peak of what looks to be one of the varnishes- probably Bad Fairy which is the only red color mentioned.
These colors will be available September 10th.